Friday, December 23, 2011

Soundtracking to BEATS by DR. DRE :)


MUSIC is LOVE.

Also, in more cases than not LOVE is best expressed through MUSIC. Music goes about our mood, often sets the course of the day's outlook and even the whole TRIP's (if your travelling; drive trip/flight) disposition. Music is your souls echo, music joins you in missery and sails you through the ocean's motion of bliss.

In short, MUSIC is LOVE and having said that, I obviously LOVEMUSIC <3





For the Music afficionados who are willing to get themselves specially crafted headphones, you can NEVER go wrong with MONSTER :)

Am such a Happy Happy Chachie, last year someone dearto me gave me the tour in ear beats by dr. dre for my 24th irthday. And for this Christmas, from my dear OJT friends and his bestfriend, I got myself a studio over ear beats :)

Lets keep the MUSIC BEATing, Happy 2011 You all, Cheers to Music, Cheers to Love :)


**text about the tour and studio pasted on the photos are from http://beatsbydre.com/Default.aspx <<-- clickclick for more details :)

3 comments: