Wednesday, December 28, 2011

IAN's INKING Time >((()>



Aside from getting myself INKED, you know what’s the second best thing I recently discovered I like doing?  It's watching my friends go through their INKING Session :)

Its like accompanying them to their very first roller coaster ride. Or something as radical as jumping of the edge with them for a free fall cliff dive. Yes, you'll get the chills but after the whole inking session - am sure you'd want to get another one, if not...more.  

 Before this month's Holiday Rush; Monchie, Roy and Myself drived all the way to JUKI's Tattoo Studio at Villamor to support our boy Ian as he get himself Inked (and of course watch him cry over it as well, haha! Okay, you didn't cry, Peace!)


Before the Whole Inking with Monchie!
Roy and Myself all for Support and of Course, Some Good laughs ++ Juki! :)
 
INKING SHOTS! Got it all from all angles, super nice color!
*Watching Juki do all those color to Ian's back made me realize that I want a colored one for my next Tattoo!
  

INKING Process from Start to Finish -- all Chronicled :)
IAN and his KOI, All INKED Colorfully!

JUKI is an Awesome Artist, specially when it comes to Color and Shadings! :)
You can vist her Tattoo Shop at 10th 17th St. Brgy 183 Villamor Aiir Base, 1300 Pasay City or drop her a call at 0915-7005759

No comments:

Post a Comment