Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Papa Jesus!

Dear Papa Jesus,

Happy happy birthday! ♥ There isn't enough words to express how much grateful I am for the life you have given me - the life and all the people, experiences and material/immaterial things in it that truly makes it worth living. Amidst all the hustle, bustle, glittery lights, heartfelt cheers and gift-giving happening all around me during these past few days, I would like to spend the first few minutes of your special day in bringing back all the Glory, Thanks and Praise to you and you alone. All things are secondary, you are the reason for this season and for that, I raise this glass to you!!

For all the love, blessings, cheer and true friendship that God has truly blessed me with through all of you -- muchos gracias mi amores. 

Though 2011 started in the worst shape that I can ever thought of, it sure is on the right track and schedule of ending in the best-cheerful-blessed-love-filled and awesome way I can by far hope for and imagine. 
Merry Christmas!
Love, Charisma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment