Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Verses: HUSH

Part of my New Year's To DO List (Yes, to do list is better than resolutions, they are more attainable since there is a call to action in it) is to send those drafted emails, to voice/read out whats in my heart & mind and to publish most if not all of my written verses.

So here goes one of my love full/hope full verses from 2011:

HUSH 0305

If I can hold you in my arms
To touch your face and hold you tight
I'll kiss your fears and hold your hand -

keeping the faith to be beside, to overcome and just love.

Hush, just listen.
Hush, hold my hand.
Hush, just feel my touch.
Hush, close your eyes.


We don't have to stress it
We don't even have to talk about it
The heart feels more than what you hear
And time I know will prove it clear.


Lovers lost with faith regained
I'd give everything just to hear you say
That you'll do anything for this love to stay.


Hush, let's do this.
Hush, I'll hold you still.
Yes, you can come over.
Tonight we'll kiss the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment