Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Verses: HUSH 0305

Have you ever been asked the Question: What do you miss most about being "In a Relationship" / Hate about being Single? 


I've been asked that a couple of times and my Answer has always been a consistent one: At the end of the day, no matter how extremely blissful, happy or tremendously bad my day was - I miss being able to share it with someone. Someone who'll not just listen, but understand - who'll not just sympathize, but feel. 


After all that has been said and done in this 20 something years, am honestly not in a hurry for anything. Yes, I miss it and honestly, i still desire it. But am trusting that in the Right Time, HIS Perfect One will come along. 


For the mean time, am going to infect you with this lovey-nostalgic bug that the bit me tonight. Below are some verses I've doodle during my "inlove" times. 


**
HUSH 
0305


If I can hold you in my arms
To touch your face and hold you tight
I'll kiss your fears and hold your hand 
Keeping the faith to be beside -
Overcome and just love.


Hush, just listen...
Hush, hold my hand...
Hush, feel my touch...
Hush, close your eyes...


We don't need to stress it
We don''t even have to talk about it
The heart feels more than what you hear
And time I know will prove it clear


Lovers lost with faith regained.
I'd give everything just to hear you say...
That you'll do anything for this love to stay.


Hush, lets do this
Hush, I'll hold you still
Yes, you can come over
Tonight, we'll kiss the night away.


**





No comments:

Post a Comment