Saturday, November 19, 2011

Timestamped: DIVE LOG -- An addiction I don't want to get cured from :)

I promise to write and do a photo blog entry of a more detailed Dive Trip next time, for the mean time, since am itching to Dive this weekend and I cannot do so... I cannot help but do this impromptu Dive Timeline instead.

sheDIVES <3 almost every month underwater time-stamps:

January 2009
Check-Out Certification Weekend
Off to our first-ever boat dive to Cathedral. After Dive Inuman Nights with Mike Jackie Ritchie. Me and my Dive Buddy Joe. My First Ever Underwater Photo.
Our Openwater Class: Joe Denden Des Feride Jojo Jackie Lito Toni Cha Mayette

February 2009
Post Check-Out Dive Trip
SIT with Joe & Joey, Ritchie & Mike. Toni & Me :) With Bart & TB. Sobrero Island <3
 March 2009
You just have to go Diving at least once a month :)
To date, this is my favorite Shore Entry Dive Photo <3 : Des Jojo Jackie Cha.
 Upper left photo is after Diving at Twin Rocks with Ferdie.
April 2009
Best Underwater Group Shot :)
Each and everyone of us minding our own underwater business, caught in one great shot:
Toni approaching the frame. Cha smiling. Jackie equalizing. Bojie looking to the side. Jijo checking his gauge. Mike fixing his fins. Perfect! :)
June 2009
This month, i did 3 diving weekends -bow.

This DIVE Trip in June was consist of THREE Boys and ONE Girl :)
Until our next diving trip boys: Jijo Jam and Glen
August 2009
Regular Day Dive Trips :)
Bojie Mike Jijo Cha Sheena Toni at Planet Dive, Batangas

September 2009
Check-Out Certification Weekend

International Coastal Clean-up with Planet Dive and PLDT Divers
 November2009
No chilly November can stop us from Diving
Diving with  Barry Alfie Suzette Tony
 January 2010
My 1st out of the Country Trip with Maureen
and First Dive Trip with New Found Friends at Dive Down Below
Dive Down Below Team, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia :)

February 2010
Open Water Class Reunion Dive and Joey's Birthday :)

Charisma Joe Jackie Des Toni Mike Israel Guru Dencio and Ferdie
 August 2010
My First Dusk Dive and an old friend's Intro to dive.

Planet Dive, Anilao

 August 2011
I cannot let a YEAR Past without DIVING, thus this DIVE Trip with my dear AWESOMES
Before it turns a freaking year, here is my welcome back dive with my AWESOME loves:
Gian Winnie IV Oyis  Jackie Joe ++ Mang Fred! :)

November 2011One of most FUN Dives I have ever had.
The comfort and "at home-ness" I felt Underwater is totally beyond words ++ it was a great Saturday-Sunday Weekend :)
My November Dive Trip <3 : Joe Bojie Jackie Jam  :)

To all my dive friends, and those that have been a part of this SCUBA DIVING LOVE AFFAIR< Cheers to you all! Here is to more Dive Trips with you buddies :*

 Hopeful to see my Underwater Loves again this December.
If not, I'll definitely see you on this coming New Year's Month :)



2 comments:

  1. "an old friend's intro to dive"--- lol!
    <3 you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.. So, thats all you can say? Thats the comment you were excited to post? Haha! Would, "old lover" be better? LOL! :p

    ReplyDelete