Sunday, November 27, 2011

Random Thought: Single is fab and not a drag :)

Going through Facebook and other social networking sites made me realize that most of my batch mates are either with kids, married or engaged. As for me, I got a NewTattoo last week, Digitally Permed my Hair yesterday and is getting a Baby Girl Shihtzu before the month ends. While am perfectly happy for my dear friends - and I still believe in the Blissful Promise of Ever Afters, I can now truthfully say (without grudge and bitterness) that I am happy to be single at that moment- don't worry, in HIS time, am sure Perfect Love will come around<3. But for now, I'll continue to live the life I love and make the most of this single and fab life that I have been blessed with.

PS: Am excited for the EU Trip I am having with my bestfriend next year. 
All moolah funds & paid vacation leaves are for Europe -- Salute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment