Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thank God for Travels ♥




Am ever so grateful that God's has blessed me with the opportunity and grace to TRAVEL;
 to wander upon His created wonders of nature, to explore other cultures and local must-sees and to experience first handed-Ly what our WORLD has to offer. Whether traveling with a group of friends, in duo mode with an ever reliable travel buddy or in "SoloByahera" mode, alone - going on trips, sweet escapes and adventures never fail to excite me, to bring me peace and calm my heart.

*If only I can just travel and write + photograph for a living, I'd leave the corporate scene anytime, lol*
Thank God for Travels, Travel is Love ♥

2012 is My Year for Philippine Travels

Done with La Union, Baguio, Pico De Loro, Calaguas Island, Bagasbas in Daet Camarines Norte, CWC in Camarines Sur, Laoag, Vigan, Iloilo, Dumaguete and Puerto Princesa.

And currently planning out a few more for this year. Thanks for the leaves, the supportive parents who have fully accepted the fact that i Wander Off almost every weekend and that am just back in time for church or for work and oh, thanks PAL for this year's Unliflights. Lastly, cheers to my Travel Buddies; PLDT CapMans ++, High School Bessies and my UnliFlight Buddies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment