Saturday, February 18, 2012

Golden Blonde Happines (Coloring Treated Hair)

Every girl who has lost her hair's virginity to either rebonding, perming or coloring knows that it takes a lot of sparred time and yes, budget to maintain your hair's crowning glory. Also, since your hair has been treated already, you cannot just mix and match hair treatments like combining color and perming, or going with those over the counter color dying products anymore. I can attest to those ordeals because I myself is currently caring for an overly treated hair which gave in to the call of vanity and lost its virgin-ness as early as 10years back.

Some Quick Tips:


1. Never ever experiment with over the counter products for coloring your already rebonded or permed hair. Its better to have a hairdresser to do this. Yes,DIY is a lot cheaper but if ever your hair falls off or gets toasted due to chemicals, its a loooot expensive plus the hassle and cries you would need to endure. 


2. Always take note of the treatments you have had. It is important to remember the brand, color, treatment kind and date when you had it. More so if you visit different kinds of salons and hair stylist. 


3. Research! Read about the kind of treatment (rebond, digital perm, stracurl) you would want to try to your hair. Its better to have lots of information about the treatment and see some blogs/reviews/testimonials about it first.

4. Better go to the tested PRO! I got my re-growth coloring (hair roots being colored to match your previously colored hair) at MENAGE SALON at Gateway Mall. Each salon has their own expertise, I have been going to Menage for my haircut, and most recently I tried their Hair Coloring as well - they did not disappoint.
 

Menage Salon is located at 2L Gateway Mall / 911-1901
Look for either Albert or Joel for your Hair Treatments (Color and Coloring)
With Complimentary Ice Tea and Refresh
(Cold towel to be pressed over your forehead, cheeks and chin for that relaxing feel before your treatments)
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice tips you got there. This is off-topic but I'm looking for a good place to have my hair Volu
    me Rebonded. Do you have recommendations for me? Im from the South by the way. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete