Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DIVE LOG: Open Water Flash Back

I have been out of my Underwater Wonderland far too long. Coming from an at least every month Diving Habit since I got certified last January 2009, it is such a shame that my last Scuba Dive was last August 2010. So before it officially turns a year of Scuba Drought, my buddies and I are driving to Anilao, Batangas for an "Awesome Diving Weekend" this August 20-21. Since it feels like I'll be diving for the very first time, I cannot help but recall my first encounter with SCUBAAAA..

Snapshots of our Open Water Scuba Pool Sessions:

Guru Dencio Starts the Pool Session with a Briefing


Gearing up: Jackie and Charisma

  
Getting Ready: Des Jojo Lito Mike Cha Joe Ferdie Mayette Toni and Angel Joel

Dipped: Lito Jojo Des Joe Cha Jackie Ferdie Mayette
 
First Breathe of Nitrogen Underwater :)

After our Class' First Ever Pool Session; Nitrogen High:
 Lito Jackie Mike Toni Cha Joe Des Jojo Joel Guru Dencio and Ferdie :)

FAASTFORWARDD TO OUR LAST POOL SESSION ||>> Who can ever forget the NAUI JUMP?? I don't want to be a spoiler to all those who are yet to take Scuba Diving Certification Classes - All i can say is that its one Hell of a Breathtaking Jump that you cannot not try.

 
Jump Cha Jump (Should I insert the Video here?)
The Girls after Finishing their NAUI JUMP with DM Mara:
Cha Jackie Mayette Toni Des Joe

            The Open Water Class of January 2009 with Guru Dencio, DM Mara and Doc Joey :)



We got SCUBA Certified under the Training and Mentorship of Dencio Catienza, NAUI Course Director here in the Philippines. Dencio holds NAUI Open Water Courses which consist of 5 Lecture Classes, 5 Pool Sessions, Written Examination and a Check-Out Weekend at Anilao Batangas. Schedule of Classes and Sessions are flexible and are usually done after office hours.

For more information you can visit G-02 Rada Regency Rada St. corner Dela Rosa St. Legaspi Village, Makati City Philippines, call (+63)9167043718 and (+63)9278781149 or directly contact Dencio at (+63) 9178113571/ denciocat@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment